Monday, May 19, 2008

ETD's Photo of the Month

ETD Monthly Photo Contest for Store Posters
For more information visit ETD's flickr pool

  • All photos are subject to moderation.
  • By submitting your photos to this group's photo pool, you understand that they can be used by me, Elikapeka Tiramisu, to display in my store as a display poster.
  • You also acknowledge that by submitting any photos snapshots/photos you are giving me the right to edit and modify them as I see fit for my personal use.


In no way shape or form will I use these images for selling or distribute them for monetary gain, they are for display only.

Submission Guidelines
Content: Your photos should include you and/or someone wearing/modeling my products ranging from hairstyles, clothing, shoes, and/or accessories. You do not have to wear all or nothing, but at least one item you are modeling should be by ETD.

Absolutely no nudity will be permitted.

Size: Please submit photos at the highest resolution possible. If your system can handle SL's "High Resolution Snapshot" feature please use that. Photos can be any size but no smaller than 512 x 512.

Post Work: If you decide to do post work in PhotoShop, please also include the original snapshot as well.

Labeling: With each submission, please include your full SL Avatar name (and the full name of any other person in the photo), the name and color of the ETD product you are wearing, the name of the photographer (in case you didn't take the snapshot) and the location.

Selected Photos: For photos that are selected and displayed in the store, the person who submitted the photo will get a Willow pack of hair or a fat pack of a clothing item or a fat pack of a pair of shoes....of their choice.

All photos submitted are subject to moderation and approval.

There's no real specifics this time around, for those who participated in my photo contest,a few months ago, remember that I had specific things in the shot that I was looking for. This time, I'm just looking for:
-Inspiring
-Interesting
-Beautiful

I'll accept body shots or beauty face shots or whatever you come up with as long as an ETD product is pictured somewhere in the snapshot.

0 Comments: