Wednesday, June 11, 2008

[LAP] Photo Contest Winner!



















The winner of the [LAP] Photo Contest for June 5th was Autumn Hykova.

Here's what [LAP] creator Dove Swanson had to say about the photos chosen:
This was really really really hard, this has to be the hardest one I've had to judge. I wanted to give everyone who participated a prize, but I'm trying to be fair and make myself only pick one winner. Otherwise I should stop calling them contests. lol.

So, without further delay the winner is Autumn Hykova! I loved this matrix shot she took, I would have never in a million years thought to use that pose in that way - I even had to doubletake to realize just *which* pose it was! I also happened to love how clever her twister shots were - not just that, but she utilized so many of those poses in a fun way. lol

Dove chose some great honorable mentions as well so hop on over to her flickr group and see them.

0 Comments: